Thursday, June 17, 2010

Home!

So, my last final was on thursday. I promptly left school afterwards and headed home to Lynden to spend a week with my family!
My family actually went to a friends lake cabin for the weekend on Friday, so I had 3 days to spend exclusively with my wonderful girlfriend Hannah. That was much-needed time, considering we hardly get the chance to see each other for an extended amount of time. I went to her graduation ceremony on Friday night. It so exciting that she is no longer in high school!
I spent sunday night - tuesday afternoon on "the islands" with dad painting! :).
And now it's thursday morning. I head home in an hour. I will miss my family. I will miss Hannah. I will miss all my friends. But, I had a spectacular week at home. I'll be back in August! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogPatrol Free Blog Counter