Saturday, June 12, 2010

FREE!

Well, I'm done with school for the year! I'm so thrilled to be done! It was a great quarter, despite missing all my family and friends. On thursday I took my last final, then left Cheney and drove 6.5 hours to Lynden! It was the longest I've ever driven. And did it all alone :).

I'm so happy to be home! But I will only be able to stay home for a week because I have no money and owe my parents quite a bit, so I need to work all summer. And if I was to work here during the summer, I would not have my job guaranteed in the fall. So 1 week will have to suffice.

I am SOO happy that I was able to make it home in time for Hannah's graduation! On friday night I witnessed her make the leap from High School to adulthood! I'm SO proud of her! She's done with High School and will, in the fall, join me in Spokane! She will be attending Spokane Falls Community College! We aren't sure where she'll be living, but we are trusting God that He will provide the right housing at the right time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogPatrol Free Blog Counter