Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Break!!!

Wow! It seems like forever that I last updated this thing.... Well, I guess that's what happens when one is a full time college student, works 20 hrs per week and is planing a wedding! Yup, That's me!

So here I am at home. FINALLY done with my 2nd quarter at EWU. ready to embark on an adventure to TX tomorrow with my family and AMAZING Fiancé Hannah. This will be fun not just because it'll be great family time, but also because it'll be the first time Hannah has left the Pacific NW (+ Cali).
And I guess I should mention that we are going to Houston b/c my older brother is getting married ;). Yup, that's the real reason we're all driving to TX for only 3 days there.
I'm pretty stoked to chill with my fam for 2 weeks in the car! =).
I just thought I'd update with a lil bit of news....
Well, that's all for now. Ttfn folks! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogPatrol Free Blog Counter